Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sheffield Church camp

It seems like I am always apologizing for it taking me so long to blog, but we have been very busy. We had our Church camp at Sheffield June 20th - June 28th. The kids had a blast (and Tim and I did also) and it was HOT!!!

Kreek on the big slip-n-slide to cool off.

Painting the bell.

Jennifer Holmsley made us ladies these shirts that say Cook Shack Widows. All of our spouses are at the cook shack cooking all week and we rarely see them so it feels like we are widows for the week. The dominoe shack is also close to the cook shack so I am not for sure which shack they are really in more.


We got home on Sunday the 28th and I got right to doing a million loads of laundry and getting the camper all put back together. Tim got one night in our bed and then he had a farm bureau meeting in New Braunsfel on Monday and Tuesday. Then we were all suppose to to go to Memaw's house in Kerrville on Thursday the 2nd. Tim and Kreek were dayworking all say. They finally got home aboyt 4:30 and Kaegen and I were packed and ready to go. Tim went to unsaddle the horses and discovered that another one of our horses had been bit by a rattlesnake. It's leg was very swollen, so Tim headed to the vet's office. He called me about 5:30 and said to go without him that he had to stay and doctor the bite mark. So the kids and I headed to Kerrville. We had a blast swimming in the creek, playing washers, and lots of visiting. I will post pictures from this trip and more on our busy life on the next post.

No comments: