Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kreek's 2nd party & Mountians

So Kreek's 2nd Birthday party was over Labor Day with my side of the family. My parents own a place in Cloudcroft, NM and we try to go every year over Labor Day Weekend. Since Tim is feeding calves, the kids and I decided to make the 7 hour drive by ourselves. I have never drived that far by myself and I was a little nervous. Tim always drives and I always sleep. To make matters worse, I woke up that Friday and felt horrible. I had a bad sinus headache and body ache, but I took my trusty Garmin GPS and headed for the mountains anyway. I will admit that about halfway there I called Tim crying because I felt terrible and just wanted to be in my bed asleep. We finally made it and I started feeling better the next morning and we ended up having a great weekend. It only rained one afternoon and it was not too cold.

Kreek's cake

Blowing out his candle

Showing off his presents (he wanted lots of money and boy did he get it)


Sitting around the campfire


Kreek was my driver on the 4-wheeler all weekend.


Baby Ty loved to ride on the 4-wheeler. He would look at Grumpy, point to the 4-wheeler and say Go. And of course my dad said ok.


My borther, Tyson, with his son, Ty, and my cousin Colby with Kaegen



Kaegen loved the water falls and playing in the water. The bridge in the picture above is a trail for the 4-wheelers to go over this water.


Kids, Uncle Tyson and Ty on new bridge


Ty's new facial expression



We had a great trip to the mountains and can't wait to go back.

No comments: