Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'M BACK!! (for now)

I know it has been a year since I have posted anything, but I have been very busy lately. Most of you know, but I have gotten a job as the Family and Consumer Sciences (Home EC) teacher at Eldorado High School. After being a housewife for the last 10 years, this has been quite an adjustment for me and Tim. I really enjoy the job (and the money is nice), but it is alot of work!

The main reason for my comeback to the blog world is that we had the Schleicher County Livestock Show this past weekend. Kreek has been working very hard with his show heifer, Pudding, since we got her last May and all the hard work paid off this weekend. She showed like a dream and he won Grand Champion Heifer. He was so excited!!

I have added some pictures of him and Pudding along with his new belt buckle.


The judge was asking him questions about her.





Kreek will be showing her again in Kerrville on January 21st and at San Angelo on Saturday, February 19th. I am sure I will post more pictures from these upcoming shows.
Hopefully I will keep up my blogs a little bit better now, but I am not making any promises!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping the "Carr" tradition going! I'm SO PROUD and i'm not even a Carr!! Maybe an honorary one? We should give DAD some credit too. Go James Gang.

Love A. Debbie

Anonymous said...

Where is the Kerrville Post?? Come on, I know school is back in session but really you have nothing to do on the weekends!! HA HA
Aunt Debbie :)