Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Everything Part 2

We have been gearing up for Christmas also. We cut down our own tree at the Cristoval Tree Farms just like we did last year. The only difference is that this year is was about 6:30 pm, in the pitch black and I forgot my camera. We used a spotlight and ended up finding a great tree. Of course the minute we got home it had to be decorated by the kids. They could not wait until the next day. Kreek got to put the star on the top of the tree this year.


The finished product
We have also seen Santa this year. Kreek wants blue roller blades and the movie Santa Buddies. Kaegen wants a purring kitty and the movie Snow White.


We also decorated our gingerbread houses this year. I even got Tim involved this year. Here are a few pictures below of the decorating and the finished products.



I don't know if I mentioned this, but Tim's good working dog disappeared from the house a couple of months ago. So for Tim's Birthday our neighbor gave us a border collie puppy. He is so cute and spoiled rotten. He stayed in a tote inside the house for a few days because it was so cold. Then he discovered how to climb out and then he began staying in the store room. I think his name is going to be poncho.


Also this past Sunday, our church had a Christmas Play. Kaegen was Mary and Kreek was a shepherd and then a wise man.


I think that will catch us up for now. This week Kreek is having a reader's theatre and a 2nd grade play that I will blog about later.

No comments: